Understanding Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
If you have been in an accident, you may be experiencing pain or discomfort in your back and neck. Victims of an auto accident are at least stiff afterward but can also experience severe health issues if not properly treated. If you live in Jacksonville, Orange Park, or the surrounding areas, our professional staff at First Coast Medical Center is here to help. We offer natural relief after your auto accident without the need for medications or invasive procedures.
Types of Auto Accident Injuries
A person can sustain various injuries in an auto accident. Common injuries include:
- Soft tissue injuries: Injuries to your muscles, tendons, or ligaments. Torn internal bodily components can be very painful, and if untreated, can even worsen.
- Bone fractures: Fractures occur when a part of your bone breaks. Bone fractures often need surgery and specialized, focused movement after the bone heals to restore range of motion properly.
- Brain injuries: Brain injuries are not always what you think they are. Sometimes, just a concussion will lead to these types of damages.
- Respiratory complications: This is common among people involved in a car accident, mainly due to generalized body inflammation.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
Once you've set up a consultation at one of our offices, our chiropractors will work to analyze and diagnose your condition to recommend an effective treatment program. If needed, we will use x-rays and MRI scans for a thorough diagnosis. We treat various types of auto accident injuries with a wide variety of chiropractic care treatments. These treatments help with disc damage, pinched nerves, spinal alignment problems, whiplash, inflammation, range of motion problems, and more.
Your customized treatment plan will involve one or more of our common techniques for optimal recovery. These include:
- Spinal alignment
- Hands-on manipulation
- Spinal decompression
- Dietary changes
- Strengthening and stretching exercises for you to do at home
Visit Us after Your Auto Accident at Our Orange Park or Jacksonville, FL Offices
Seeking chiropractic treatment after your auto accident as soon as possible prevents your injuries from worsening and becoming more challenging to manage. The sooner you call us for help, the better off you will be in the long run. Faithfully serving patients at our Jacksonville and Orange Park locations, we here at First Coast Medical Center stand ready to help you on your road to healing. Contact us today for an appointment or to learn more about how we can help you live pain-free.